INVEST IN SOMETHING BIG
Your donation will change a child’s life for the better, forever.
There is no better way to ensure a better tomorrow for future generations than by giving a financial gift today. On average, a match between a Big and Little costs over $1,990. Consider making a donation today to support making a positive difference in a child’s life.
Big Brothers Big Sisters is funded entirely by grants, fundraising events, and personal donations. Support from individuals like you is vital to provide mentors for youth in your community.
All donations are tax-deductible and remain in the Southern Lake Michigan Region. You may chose to restrict your gift to Southern Michigan counties, Southern Lake Michigan/Indiana counties, or Elkhart County.
There are so many ways to make a BIG impact!
- DONATE: Make a financial contribution online through our online donation portal or mail a check/gift to: PO Box 1632 South Bend, IN 46634-1632.
- SPONSOR: Become an event sponsor.
- PLANNED GIVING: Incorporate Big Brothers Big Sisters into your will, estate, or life insurance plan.
- SECURITIES: Make a gift of securities, such as stocks and bonds.
- IN-KIND: Donate materials and supplies in-kind for our events or volunteer your time.
- SHOP: Use smile.amazon.com to support Big Brothers Big Sisters with your Amazon purchases.
- FUNDRAISE: Create a fundraiser on behalf of Big Brothers Big Sisters on Facebook or Instagram.
- SUPPORT: Support the work we are doing simply by telling your friends and family about us!
If you have any questions about your donation, would like to donate more for a recurring donation, or would like to become a sponsor, please contact CEO@BECOMEABIG.COM or call 574-232-9958.
Big Brothers Big Sisters – Southern Lake Michigan Region does not sell or otherwise share its donor list with any other entity. Any information collected by the organization is for its sole purpose. Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.